[Hidden-tech] Seeking: Skill set of Flash developer, graphics, video, audio

Lou Davis ldavis at marketstreetresearch.com
Mon Feb 11 15:10:47 EST 2008

Hi,

I highly recommend Bill Safsel, a phenomenal Flash developer and graphic
artist (and a heck of a great guy to work with) that worked for me a
number of years ago.  Although he's based out of NYC, he's one of us...
Check out his work at  <http://www.rawpixels.com> www.rawpixels.com

You can email him at  <mailto:bsafsel at rawpixels.com>
bsafsel at rawpixels.com or call 646-736-1303

Good luck,