[Hidden-tech] Sending Bulk Email

Charles Uchu Strader charles at gaiahost.coop
Mon Feb 11 14:18:51 EST 2008

GAIA Host offers broadcast email service that can be integrated with
existing hosting services be used or with our hosting services.  Also,
as mentioned by other hiddentech'ers, ConstantContact is also one the
better third-party solutions out there...

Below are the quick details on our service:

Setup -- $35.00 Monthly -- $10.00*

*Subscriber total of 250 or less is included for our customers with
Web/Email Hosting Package

-Up to 1000 unique subscribers (email addresses)

-Unlimited broadcasts per month

-Automated bounce processing, Tracking views options, and more

-Web-based interface to manage lists

-Web-based and email interface for users to subscribe/unsubscribe

Larger Block of email addresses in list: $10/month/block of additional
1000 addresses over first 1000 addresses

Really Large Broadcast Lists:
10k - 50k = $4 per block of 1000
50k - 100k = $2.50 per block of 1000

Cheers,

Charles Uchu Strader
charles at gaiahost.coop            1-800-672-8060 x803
GAIA Host Collective, LLC    http://www.gaiahost.coop
  "Internet hosting from an environmentally and
    socially concerned worker-owned cooperative"