[Hidden-tech] Placeholder Website Options

Dan Kirsch dankirsch at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 14:04:19 EST 2008

As a candidate for the least techie member of this list, I turn to you all
for guidance.

The percolating popularity of a new venture of mine has me anxious to create
a placeholder website with basic info about the business until I have time
and a budget to hire one of you to create something more
enduring, interactive, and aesthetically interesting.  I've registered my
domain through Google/eNom, so Google's Page Creator seems like a natural
option.  I may be able to create something passable with Google, but I 'm
wondering if any of you have had experiences good or bad going this
route. And I wanted to ask about other options I may not be aware of for the
tech challenged to create a quick but respectable presence on the Web at
little or no cost.

Thanks as always.

Dan

--