[Hidden-tech] Arrive @ Five guest list for HT's

Jonathon Podolsky Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Mon Feb 4 18:51:34 EST 2008

Whole Health Expo is sponsoring the Arrive @ Five this Wed, hosted by
Dr. Lange in Northampton.  Feb 6, 5-7pm, mingle, refreshments, door
prize.  300 Pleasant St 2nd Fl.  I have 5-10 spots on the guest list
that I'll give to Hidden Techies.  The regular cost is $5 for chamber
members and $10 for non-members.  Email me with your name(s) and if
there's space I'll put you on the list.  This came up late because I
had to give first dibbs to my exhibitors.  Please respond ASAP if
interested.

All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications

Upcoming shows:
Northampton, MA March 8-9, 2008
Portland, ME April 5-6, 2008