[Hidden-tech] Valentine's contest posted on AZ's EONS blog

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Feb 4 18:39:23 EST 2008

Hi all,

Thought I'd extend this contest to Hidden-Techies as you are more
likely to take advantage of it. You'll need to join my group
(Building a Virtual Company) and follow the rules. I can tell you
that you're in for a treat if you're the winner as these Berkshire
establishments are fabulous.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech founder

VALENTINE'S DAY CONTEST RULES/PRIZES

Hi Virtual-osos!

Who's ready to enjoy a fabulous Berkshire's Inn and day spa at
amazingly discounted prices?

Hopefully all of you as one member already submitted an entry, though
over a week early!

The deal is that the FIRST PERSON to post a comment with a viable
business idea based on a Valentine's Day theme on Feb. 14 wins (drum roll):

* 50 percent off the room mate at the fabulous Thaddeus Clapp House
on Wendell Avenue in Pittsfield, Mass. (http://www.clapphouse.com/)
owned and operated by innkeeper Becky Smith. Not only is the
breakfast delicious, but most rooms are suites with their own wet
bars and wondrous bathrooms. The deal runs from March through the end of May.

* $25 off a facial, manicure and pedicure package at Sante on 141
North St. (the main drag) in Pittsfield. The owners are a mother and
her three lovely daughters who also work at Canyon Ranch nearby and
know how to provide that incredible spa treatment. (http://www.sante141.com/)

Get those ideas simmering on the stove along with the chocolate for
those candies, your favorite wines and whatever else says VALENTINE'S
DAY to you.

I'll be the judge for this one and connect the winner to the
proprietors of both establishments.

AmyZ