[Hidden-tech] Looking for MySQL cluster guru, low cost 1 or 2 U Linux servers, short term (1 month) server rental

Andy Klapper andytk at charter.net
Sun Feb 3 11:34:22 EST 2008

I am looking for help finding:

1)  A MySQL cluster guru that I can talk to for an hour or two about MySQL
clustering configurations for performance, and redundancy.  Somebody with
actual experience with at least five clustered machines only.

2)  Recommendations for vendors selling low cost 1 or 2 U Linux servers.

3)  I am looking for a low cost way of using 16 to 24 Linux servers using
MySQL clustering and custom software for a performance test/verification of
concept test.  I doubt that this exists, but I'd like to rent the machines
for as little as two weeks to a month.

Thanks in advance for any help with any of this questions!

Andy.