[Hidden-tech] PC to Mac file porting help wanted

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Feb 1 10:44:44 EST 2008

I don't know if this will work, but it may be worth a try. If the files are
compressed into a zip file on the Windows PC, then transferred to the Mac,
and then unzipped, perhaps the creation dates would be maintained.

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* A Taste of Mindfulness:
> Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.
> Tuesday, February 12, 6:30­8:30 pm

* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: