[Hidden-tech] Technical Services Needed

Tom Gajda thomasgajda at charter.net
Tue Dec 30 09:29:48 EST 2008

Hi,

This fellow needs support that one of you may be able to provide.

See the information below. Please contact Bill directly at editpro at flash.net
if you can provide these services.

Regards,

Tom Gajda

Tom Gajda
Engineering Writer
Thomas Paul Communciations, LLC
413-297-2246 |  <http://www.engineeringwriter.com/>
www.engineeringwriter.com

-------------------------------------

Tom--
The problem is that it would not be a 174-page document. There are 174
forms, some having more than 20 pages. So we're talking about a document
with well over 1,000 pages. I began to create a single document with all the
forms in it. but it became increasingly difficult to work with and I had to
abandon that approach.

I've already done the PDFs and they are in a single doc with a linked toc.
Again, the need is for a single toc that links to both versions of the form.
I know it can be done, but I'm damned if I can find anyone who can do it.

Thanks,
Bill Leahy