[Hidden-tech] Ready made forum solutions

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Mon Dec 22 10:56:59 EST 2008

phpbb is clearly the top selection for a stand-alone forum,
if you want one in conjunction with a CMS (content management system
like Jooma)
then make sure you use one that is will integrated, for Joomla, the top
one is fireboard

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/