[Hidden-tech] unlocking cell phones - how's Sprint for 3G 'round these parts?

rdmurray at bitdance.com rdmurray at bitdance.com
Thu Dec 18 10:59:19 EST 2008

On Thu, 18 Dec 2008 at 09:42, Joseph Steig wrote:
> Anecdotally from friends my sense is you will not be happy with Sprint's
> coverage. And I have to wonder if you'll be happy with T-Mobile.

I have both a Verizon phone and a T-Mobile phone.  In most places in the
Amherst area I get good coverage from both.  In some places (like inside
Stop and Shop :) I get Verizon but no T-Mobile, and other places it is
the other way around.  The places where I go that I don't get signal are
few enough that I can't say for sure which one has the better coverage,
but if I had to bet I'd say it's Verizon.

--David