[Hidden-tech] Converting PDFs to Word?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Mon Dec 15 10:31:18 EST 2008

Assuming that the articles are edited in MS Word, and that no cuts need to be made in Acrobat, why not just send the Word version to the webmaster at the same time that you're putting it into design with Acrobat?

If that assumption is not correct, you might want to look into http://www.hellopdf.com/ .

Ed