[Hidden-tech] thx for coming to holiday social - next event January 12

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 12 13:01:50 EST 2008

Greetings Hidden Tech folks!

On behalf of the board, I wanted to thank all of
you who made it out to our holiday social at
Bishop's on December 4th. It was inspiring to see
so many of you (40+) out to share a bit of
holiday spirit, Hidden Tech style. I must say I'm
impressed by how many of you are faring through
this economy so well, and for those like me whose
businesses have been more impacted, I tip my hat
to your continued resolve. I know my business is
much stronger thanks to the connections I continue to make through all of you.

Looking ahead, I wanted to issue a quick "save
the date" for a January social at The Yellow Sofa
Café and Card shop in Downtown Northampton. This
"deep winter social" will take place on Monday,
January 12 from 6 to 8pm. The Yellow Sofa is very
Hidden Tech friendly, with strong coffee and WiFi
ready for us. Formal announcements of this event
will be arriving soon, so mark your calendar.

We are currently finalizing our programming
schedule for the spring, so you can expect more
on our upcoming programs in January.

As the holidays approach, I'd like to thank all
of you for making my email inbox much more
interesting through this discussion list, and for
all you have collectively done to make the valley
a better place for those of us who want to do
business on our own (virtual) terms. This is not
always an easy thing to accomplish, but the comradery is always appreciated!

I look forward to seeing you in January and beyond.

Jon Reed, Hidden Tech Board