[Hidden-tech] Re: pro bono work

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Tue Dec 2 15:35:22 EST 2008

Hi,

Having done tons of writing for nonprofits on a volunteer basis, my advice
is to only take on pro bono work if the mission of the nonprofit is
something about which you are truly passionate. Then, if the carrot
(referrals, publicity, etc.) that has been held out to you doesn't
materialize, you won't feel nearly as "used" because you'll have donated
your talents and time to further a cause you truly believe in and that will
be reward enough. Just my 2 cents on pro bono work.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.
Granby, MA