[Hidden-tech] FW: The Creative Economy with Josh Simpson and Scott Prior

Claudia Gere Claudia at ClaudiaGereCo.com
Tue Dec 2 15:14:31 EST 2008

To: Claudia Gere
Subject: The Creative Economy with Josh Simpson and Scott Prior

We would greatly appreciate it if you would let your members know about this
wonderful event on Tuesday, December 9th.   Thank you.

Diane Randall

The Creative Economy

The Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network (MSBDC) and
University of Massachusetts Arts Extension Service, University of
Massachusetts Art Department, and University of Massachusetts Dean of
Humanities and Fine Arts will present The Creative Economy workshop on
Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 4-6 p.m. at the new University of Massachusetts,
Amherst, Studio Arts Building.

The Creative Economy plays an increasingly important role in Western
Massachusetts, in job creation, revenue growth and quality of life. Thanks
to the rich array of talent in performing and visual arts, the Creative
Economy abounds in our region. This program will highlight two of our best
known artists, Josh Simpson and Scott Prior, who will speak about their work
and their marketing efforts. The program will also include an opportunity to
see the outstanding new studio arts building built this year at the
University of Massachusetts.

Speakers:        Josh Simpson and Scott Prior

Location:         Studio Arts Building, University of Massachusetts, Amherst

Sponsored by:

Massachusetts Small Business Development Center Network

University of Massachusetts Arts Extension Service

University of Massachusetts Art Department

University of Massachusetts Dean of Humanities and Fine Arts.

Registration fee:  $25

There is no charge for University of Massachusetts students, faculty, staff
and alumni

For more information or to register:  please call the Massachusetts Small
Business Development Center Network at 413.737.6712 x 100.

_________________________________

Fall 2008 Cosponsors of our training programs are:

Bank of America

Boisselle, Morton & Associates, LLP

Chicopee Savings Bank

Citizens Bank