[Hidden-tech] Re: Recession

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 19:36:16 EST 2008

--- fredbliss at comcast.net wrote:

> I'll offer it up for discussion, then, what are YOU doing
> to keep things going during our (now officially
> recognized) recession?

For the last month, I've been busier than during all the
rest of 2008, and it doesn't look like it's tapering off
any time soon.  So the recession is definitely NOT hitting
everyone.

I've put together 33 suggestions for keeping business going
despite the economic news, and if you haven't already seen
this (I can't remember if I mentioned it on Hidden Tech),
you can download the 12-page report free at
www.yudkin.com/recess.htm .

No opt-in is required, and you're invited to pass the
report along to your own clients if you find it helpful.

All best,
Marcia Yudkin, Goshen
www.yudkin.com