[Hidden-tech] MAC OS X Office 2008??

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Aug 8 13:53:45 EDT 2008

I found that I didn't need the converter (which
is apparently quite a resource hog) with Office
01, because I also have Neooffice installed. When
I get a docx, it opens in Neooffice (no-cost
software)

--

Note: I get over 300 e-mails in a typical day,
not counting list traffic. In an effort to stay

Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html