[Hidden-tech] Invitation - Broadband bill signing (IF interested, ASAP response needed)

broadband at masstech.org broadband at masstech.org
Fri Aug 1 09:13:07 EDT 2008

Since this was sent to a blind list, I think we can read that
as an open invite to our whole group.

If anyone can go, please post a report (pictures would be nice also)

NOTE: the short RSVP time window - respond to broadband at masstech.org

Rich Roth / Webmaster at HT

----- Forwarded message from "Broadband at masstech.org" <broadband at masstech.org> -----

From: "Broadband at masstech.org" <broadband at masstech.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:30:32 -0400
Subject: Invitation - Broadband bill signing
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

   Dear Friends and Colleagues,

   On behalf of the Patrick Administration, it is my pleasure to invite
   you to join Governor Patrick and many of our esteemed colleagues in
   the Massachusetts Legislature for a special broadband legislation
   signing ceremony on Monday, August 4^th at the Goshen Town Hall in
   Goshen, Massachusetts. The ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00 am,
   and we ask that guests arrive by 9:30 am.

   Governor Patrick will sign into law recently enacted broadband
   legislation that will bring robust, affordable broadband services to
   the unserved citizens and businesses of Massachusetts.

   This bill signing is an important step in closing the digital divide
   in Massachusetts. The new broadband services that result from this
   legislation will have positive and lasting impacts on education,
   healthcare, job growth, and the vitality of our Commonwealth's
   economy.

   If you plan to attend this event, we request that you RSVP to this
   email address by Friday, August 1^st at 12:00 pm in order that we can
   plan accordingly.

   We hope to see you in Goshen on August 4^th.

   Sincerely,

   OConnell Signature

   Daniel O'Connell

   Secretary, Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development

   Directions & Parking Information

   Goshen Town Hall is located at 40 Main Street (Route 9) in Goshen,
   Massachusetts.

   Parking for guests will be available across the street from Town Hall.

----- End forwarded message -----