[Hidden-tech] Shared Workstation Rentals in Amherst

Liza Cunningham liza at firehausstudio.com
Wed Apr 30 14:40:40 EDT 2008

We are a small web design and development shop in downtown Amherst
with a great space available to share.

We built our office to accommodate a flexible, traveling work force of
designers and developers, but realized that many of our stations are
free for a good portion of the time.  Rather than let this great,
focused space go to waste, we are looking to share workstations with
other professionals.   (We promise we will not bug you; but maybe,
possibly, we'll take our coffee breaks at the same time).

Please note:  This is not a private office rental, but individual
workstation rentals within an open medium-sized office space.  Even
though its much quieter than Rao's, we all wear headphones.  Take a
look at the pictures:

http://www.firehausstudio.com/office/gallery/index.htm

Workstations are appropriate for business professionals, designers,
programmers, writers, teachers or grad students who need a quiet,
comfortable spot to focus, but with like-minded people to interact and
share resources. The space is not really geared toward meetings or
receiving clients, it is more like a quiet retreat.

About the Space
The office is located in a historic brick building in downtown Amherst
across from the town common.  It is a modern-designed open work studio
space with great sunlight.  Workstations are available for flexible
short-term rental (daily, weekly, monthly).  Please note rentals do
not include computers, but do include the following:

• Height-adjustable desk
• Ergonomic desk chair
• Small reading corner
• Secure business-grade internet (ethernet and wireless)
• Fax/copier/scanner (black & white laser)
• Heat, A/C
• Electricity
• Trash removal
• Cleaners
• A fully equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave, coffee, utensils
• And, yes of course, a water cooler

Rentals
Individual workstations available for the rental rate of $30/day.

Flexible Rental Schedule
Short term (1 day at a time) or longer term (1 week, 1 month, 1 day a
week, etc...)
Parking permits can be arranged for longer term rentals

Office Hours
8 a.m to 8 p.m.
Come and go as you please on your scheduled day

Calendar
Stations are available on a first come first serve basis.  Please see
below for availability.

http://ical.mac.com/WebObjects/iCal.woa/wa/default?u=lizacunningham&n=34%20Main%20St.%20Workstation%20Rentals.ics

Other Notes
Workstation rentals are short term and therefor personal items should
not be left behind.  If you are interested in a longer term rental
please let us know your needs.

Contact Info
For more information or to schedule a time to visit our office please
contact:

Liza Cunningham
liza at firehausstudio.com