[Hidden-tech] Seeking assistance...

Leslie Charles lesliecharles at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 14:43:43 EDT 2008

I highly recommend Tim Clegg, a CFP. His website is: http://www.cbfp.com/
Through the Hilltown CDC, he came to my house the "right my ship": very professional AND non-judgemental.

-Leslie

Leslie Anne Charles
lacdesign.com

Leslie Charles
413.296.4753

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 16:17:22 -0400
From: dspound at mac.com
To: hidden-discuss at lists.hidden-tech.net
Subject: [Hidden-tech] Seeking assistance...

Seeking assistance...

Dear Friends,

I have a friend here in Northampton who is looking for some help in getting her personal finances organized. She wants to hire someone to look at her bills and income and then help her create a monthly budget that she can live with. One of her goals is to reduce stress by facing the realities of her tight monetary situation more clearly than she has been willing to do in the past. So one important qualification of this person is that they be non-judgmental (she is concerned about being judged for not having her act together in this area). Otherwise, I doubt that this work requires extraordinary financial skills. Someone who is good with numbers, knows how to create and live on a clear budget, and who understands some of the complexities of family life could do the job. It is possible that this person could (if qualified) help her with her taxes next year.

I don’t know if my friend wants to hire someone for just one session or if perhaps there would be multiple sessions over time. I told her that I would post this message on her behalf and pass along any recommendations that I received. No phone calls, please.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.

Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654

david at valleymindfulness.com

http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being

Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:

8-week course based on the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical School

June 9-July 28 (Monday evenings, 6:00–8:30 p.m.)

A Taste of Mindfulness:

Introduction to mindfulness-based approaches to health and wellness.

Two sessions offered:

  - Monday, May 12, 6:30-8:30 p.m.

  - Monday, June 2, 6:30-8:30 p.m.

Make i'm yours.  Create a custom banner to support your cause.
http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Contribute/Default.aspx?source=TXT_TAGHM_MSN_Make_IM_Yours