[Hidden-tech] Meeting Space

Dan Kirsch dankirsch at verizon.net
Wed Apr 16 12:58:50 EDT 2008

HT Friends -

Does anyone know where I can find no/low cost occasional meeting space in
the Northampton/Amherst area?  Or do you know anyone who might know where to
find some?  My consulting partner and I both work out of home offices, and
we have ID'd a prospective collaborator we want to meet with to discuss a
couple of projects in depth.  We don't need many amenities, just clean,
quiet, safe space.  The cafe scene was fine for our introductory sessions,
but we're getting more serious now.  Any/all ideas welcome. Thanks.

Dan
--
Dan Kirsch
Katama~Partners