[Hidden-tech] Running Visio on Mac

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Fri Sep 28 13:23:49 EDT 2007

If you just need to open it, there are Mac programs that can read Visio
files. Concept Draw is one. There are probably others others.

I have not used CrossOver Mac, but I do use Parallels to run Windows XP on
my Intel-based MacBook Pro. It works very well. If you need to actually work
on Visio files and send them back to clients, this may be a good approach
(although there is the cost of Windows and the cost of Visio).

David

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being:
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: