[Hidden-tech] Dedicated web server - advice/recommendations?

Chris Duncan, GISmatters duncan at GISmatters.com
Fri Sep 28 11:16:31 EDT 2007

I need to find a provider for a managed, dedicated web server that will
support ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005. I only want to focus on installing
and running the ASP.NET app and some very basic site administration - I
would like the provider to handle hardware, OS and application
installation/updates, backups, etc. In other words, I don't want to become
a server admin - just want to put my app up and have it work with minimal fuss.

There's a rather large universe of providers out there - any
recommendations and/or advice on things to watch (out) for when choosing a
provider would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

--