[Hidden-tech] Consulting opportunity: seeking eProcurement Systems Analyst

Christian Lagier christian at tippingpointprojects.com
Wed Sep 19 11:06:37 EDT 2007

Hi Hidden-Tech,

Thanks for another great event last night. If you weren't there, you missed
out ...

I work at Smith College and we're looking for a 'systems analyst' consultant
to help with an eProcurement project. Please pass the word. Email or call
413 585 3802.

The ideal candidate ...

* Has some experience from educational institution
* Has experience doing software vendor evaluation and software
implementation (organizational roll-out: user trials, training)
* Knows financial processes of a college or business (requisitions,
purchasing, POs, invoices, credit card reports, budget reports)
* Has some user experience with Banner or similar Oracle, Peoplesoft, SAP
accounting system
* Knows what credit card Level II and Level III data is
* Has a flexible schedule and can come to work at Smith campus
(approximately 2-300 hours over the coming year)

No programming skills required, but ideal candidate can build a database in
Access, Filemaker, 4D, or similar.

If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you even if you only have
experience with some of these things. Email or call 413 585 3802.

Regards,

Christian
christian at tippingpointprojects.com
413 585 3802 (Smith phone)