[Hidden-tech] Work space

David Schein dschein at fsinnovations.net
Wed Sep 19 13:26:47 EDT 2007

I know this comes up regularly and I have looked through the archives,
but there might me some new options out there.  So...

I am interested in renting a low-budget space for telecommuting work.  I
just need a table, chair, and internet access.  A bathroom would be
handy too!

I am open to sharing space or time-sharing space (e.g. studio space that
I use during the day and someone else uses after 5 and on weekends) or
some other creative arrangement that I have not imagined yet.

Thanks for any help.

Peace,
David S.