[Hidden-tech] AZ seeking experts for EONS blog

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Sun Sep 16 16:17:52 EDT 2007

Hi All,

If you visit Eons.com and click on the "celebrities/experts" button
on the home page, you'll eventually come to me under the VIRTUAL
BUSINESS label. I'm wearing a hat and red shirt. You might even
recognize the location as Wentworth Farms in Amherst.

I now put out a weekly blog on EONS to help folks either start a
virtual business or work through issues they encounter. Although I
think I know lots about this, there are plenty of areas where I can
use help. Tech issues, Web design, finances, online marketing, etc . . .

And believe me, there are many, many boomers in early retirement who
are desperate for help. Some of the appeals I've received in recent
weeks have been heart rending. Other folks just need advice.

So if you're interested in being quoted in my blog, let me know. I
have a very fair arrangement in mind that would help us all build
business from this opportunity. You can email me directly at
az at a-zinternational.

Hoping to see lots of you in person Tuesday night at the Hidden-Tech
opener. Sounds like a great program.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder