[Hidden-tech] seeking kayakers for fun/networking

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Sep 12 13:46:48 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I've been seeking out people who enjoy easy kayaking, or places that
provide trips. I came across Holyoke Rows. They're very accommodating
and inexpensive. They charge $25 for a trip that you get to define (see note).

Please reach me directly at az at a-zinternational.com of this interests
you. I'm curious to see Tully Lake in Royalston, which is supposed to
be very nice, but am open to any locale without strong currents to
fight against as my arms aren't up to that.

FYI - It may be too late for Sept. 23 for Holyoke Rows, but they can
organize anything we want for another trip through October. If people
want to paddle on Sept. 23 there's always Barton's Cove, so find me.
If there are enough of us, we can create a FORUM on Hidden-Tech for
easier communication of details.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder