[Hidden-tech] Drupal Developer still needed

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Wed Oct 31 12:12:01 EDT 2007

Greetings Hidden Techies.

C'mon now.  There has to be more than one Drupal developer on this list.

I've received one reply to my post for a solid Drupal developer to help me
complete a site and provide periodic support and maintenance.  If you or
someone you know and trust has a solid knowledge of core Drupal modules and
custom theming, please call me or write with your hourly rate, and samples
of Drupal work you have completed.

Again, experience w/ e-commerce (especially 1shoppingcart.com ) a huge plus.
1.5 to 2 yrs experience with Drupal, and comfort  with PHP required.  This
project is ready to go now but I'll wait for the right person.

Thanks and be well.  Talk to you soon.

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

413-244-2294

http://www.steadysales.com