[Hidden-tech] Name look-up

cborowiec at bankofny.com cborowiec at bankofny.com
Mon Oct 29 13:46:41 EDT 2007

Hi, all. As part of a bard seat at a school I support, I have 800 names
(only) to inquire about for addition to our database and for newsletter
purposes. All are graduates of the grammar school and we do have year of
graduation.

I am trying to look these people up and can only think of 411.com or
whitepages.com. Can you advise another (on-line or other) look up
resource I could use? Seems like a tedious job at the moment.

New to this - many thanks for any ideas!

Chris

Christopher T. Borowiec
BNY Mellon Wealth Management
203-226-2938
203-803-0856 (c)

CONFIDENTIAL

The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Please refer to http://disclaimer.bankofny.com/eu.htm for disclosures relating to European legal entities.