[Hidden-tech] Drupal Developer wanted

Sheldon Snodgrass sheldon at steadysales.com
Mon Oct 29 16:02:43 EDT 2007

Greetings Hidden Techies.

I'm in need of a solid Drupal developer to help me complete a site and
provide periodic support and maintenance.

Please reply directly to me ONLY if you have a solid knowledge of core
Drupal modules and  custom theming.  Experience w/ e-commerce (especially
1shoppingcart.com ) a huge plus.  1.5 to 2 yrs experience with Drupal, and
comfort  with PHP required.  This project is ready to go now but I'll wait
for the right person.

Please reply with three things: your hourly rate, samples of Drupal work you
have completed, and no more than three sentences explaining why one should
engage your services for a Drupal site (or any other for that matter)

 Thanks and be well.  Talk to you soon.

J. Sheldon Snodgrass, MBA

413-244-2294

http://www.steadysales.com