[Hidden-tech] * invite: networking dinner - Feminine Paradigm for Business *

Shana V. Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Thu Oct 18 15:31:12 EDT 2007

An invitation to the women of the H-T community to join us for an
eWomenNetwork Accelerated Networking dinner event, this Tuesday, Oct 23,
6-8:30 pm at the Delaney House in Holyoke.

featuring inspiring social entrepreneur, Amber Chand, www.amberchand.com
<http://www.amberchand.com/> , founder of the Amber Chand Collection: Global
Gifts for Peace and Understanding, speaking on

A Feminine Paradigm for Business: Strategy That Supports, Strengthens and
Serves

>From her site:

The Amber Chand Collection offers unique gifts created by talented
craftswomen who live in regions of conflict and post-conflict. Each object
we present is an expression of skilled workmanship and design emerging out
of rich, vibrant cultural traditions in which women are often the keepers of
the creative flame. We work with craftswomen who are the inadvertent victims
of war, genocide and civil strife - and celebrate women's hands as a force
for peace and women's voices as the enduring strength of their fragile
communities.

(here's a clip on youtube, a inspiring preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qEGNaDNeSI)

Amber will share:

*	Her amazing story
*	Lessons learned and her current vision,
*	The transformative role that business as a creative enterprise can
play in fostering peace and prosperity in our communities.
*	Examples of how she is applying these principles to her work with
women around the globe.

Amber will also have a selection of handcrafted items available at the event
for purchase, for those seeking beautiful, meaningful holiday gifts and
additions to their personal collections.   She has an amazing story to tell
and tremendous wisdom to share from her own personal experience.  We will
also have a Q & A time.  At our "Accelerated Networking" events, we enjoy a
wonderful dinner and an inspiring speaker, and the women attending sit at 2
different tables, with facilitated exchanges creating valuable opportunities
to build relationships with other women and share who you are, what you have
to offer, and what you are specifically looking for.  We want to help you
get accelerated access to the ideas, resources and connections that will
help you advance and grow, and ask each woman to generously share from her
wealth of experience and own personal network.

Details and register online here:
https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=7270 (best if we can
let the Delaney know for sure how many dinners to prepare :-))

Please join us and meet Amber and other dynamic women who want to know and
support you.  With 15,000+ diverse members - business owners, entrepreneurs,
free agents, work from home, and professionals, in business and philanthropy
- connecting through unique events at over 100 chapters across North America
and through our online photographic directory, we are a growing movement of
women supporting eachother for success, in work and life.  eWomenNetwork has
been tremendous benefit to me in expanding my network and growing my
business, which inspired me to establish a chapter here in Western Mass.  I
encourage you to check out our website. www.ewomennetwork.com
<http://www.ewomennetwork.com/>    You can sign up for direct email notices
of events here and at other chapters through the site also.  I am also doing
a conference call tomorrow, October 19, at 2pm, for those who have questions
or would like to learn more.  Dial 641.715.3840 access 397301#.

Please join us on Tuesday if you can.  We'd love to meet you personally.

Blessings,

Shana

Ps - If you register for the dinner event, drop me a line if you'd benefit
from a display table - to showcase your business/work/portfolio/products -
and I will arrange for a complimentary table (or partial) for you if you
reserve by tomorrow (Friday).  We also have a table for business cards and
brochures, so please bring some along to share.

Also. eWN has national sponsors - American Express, American Airlines, UPS,
Ameriprise, Microsoft, Keybank4Women - but we are seeking local sponsors to
partner with us to promote the advancement of women here in the Valley.
Please contact me if you or someone you know is interested in reaching and
supporting the women's market.  thanks.

Shana V. Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net> www.infiniteworth.net

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

Infinite World Travel

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz> www.infiniteworldtravel.biz

eWomenNetwork