[Hidden-tech] What to do with old computers

phil at garrow.com phil at garrow.com
Thu Oct 18 14:59:46 EDT 2007

Hi Jean:

I would suggest posting your old computer to Freecycle.

Freecycle is a Yahoo group with a mailing list specific  for practically every area of the country.

I have posted many old computers and other items to freecycleamherst at yahoogroups.com and people just happily take away things that I need to be rid of, of all kinds, computers, furniture, clothing, firewood, whatever.

To sign up for email postings, to post, or just to browse what people are giving away go to:

Since you are in Montague, you may want to sign up for the Deerfield list.

I have regularly seen people asking for computers.

 Regards, Phil

Computer Tech
Mechanical Designer
413 549-4541