[Hidden-tech] server backup software

Reva Reck reva at revareck.com
Mon Oct 8 18:15:47 EDT 2007

I'm sure some of you have experience with Windows-based SERVER (Win2003)
backup software. I need to  backup to USB hard drives & am exploring
software like NovaBackup & BackupAssist as well as more expensive
products like Acronis & BackupExec. I'd be interested to hear from
anyone who's used these or similar products. I'm not interested in
software that will only run on a PC, and I'd like to stay under $400.
I'd use Acronis, which I know lots of people really like, but it's too
expensive. I can upgrade BackupExec within my budget, but I've gotten
some bad feedback about using that for backup to disk. So if you've used
w. Backup Exec with disks, I'd like to hear about that, too. Thanks, Reva

--
Reva  Reck
978.544.3911
reva at revareck.com