[Hidden-tech] seeking Apple Mail expert

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Sat Oct 6 18:33:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm using Apple Mail and am on OS 10.4.10 using a powerpc G5.  I'm
having a recurring email error that causes the email to hang in the
outbox for hours.  It comes up with an error message (no error
message #) that states internal server error, cannot send using
selected server.  We have a server in the office but our not hosting
or own email; godaddy is our mail host.  Neither godaddy nor my local
Apple dealer can figure it out.  We have checked settings and tried
different adjust the settings to use different ports.  It's happening
with each of the computers on my network and has been happening
intermittently over an extended period of time.

All the best,

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.584.0010
Toll-Free: 877.WHE.EXPO
Toll-Free: 877.943.3976
Fax: 413.586.5846
Click here for Whole Health Expo website including information about
our events and applications