[Hidden-tech] JOB POSTING: Software Developer at Veritech Corporation

David Sweeney DSweeney at veritechmedia.com
Fri Oct 5 14:30:37 EDT 2007

Veritech Corporation is an interactive media and video production
company located in East Longmeadow, MA.  We've recently moved into our
new facility and are currently expanding our operations. We're currently
looking to add a software developer to our team, so if anyone has
interest or knows someone who may have interest, please forward their
resume to - Jeremy at patientedu.com

The job description is as follows:

Software Developer:

Rich Internet Application development in Flash (Adobe FLEX). Must have
strong academic background, be a self starter who works well with others
and can adapt to changes quickly in a startup environment.

The right candidate must be an exceptional Software Engineer (Adobe
Flex) with strong academic background. Candidate must be a self starter,
work well with others and be able to adapt to changes quickly in a high
pressure startup environment.

Job Responsibilities:
- Participate actively in software design discussions.
- Share opinions and experiences in human computer interaction
- Writing code that is both efficient and simple-to-maintain
- Precise implementation of designed User Interfaces

Key Requirements:
- MS/BS in Computer Science or related background preferred, experience
with the full development process a must.
- 3+ years of development experience
- Experience with Rich Internet Application development in Flash (Adobe
FLEX)

- Proficient in XML and Web Services
- Strong knowledge of different client-to-server communication
approaches and protocols
- Understanding of information architecture and graphic design processes
- Relational database design/development skills
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Analysis, and
Programming.
- Excellent technical communication skills in both written and spoken
English.
- Must be able to adapt to rapid changing technology
- Advanced programming techniques
- ASP/PHP ADO a plus
- Proficient in XML and Web Services ASP/PHP

Salary range: $60-80K

Thanks,

Dave Sweeney

Vice President