[Hidden-tech] Applying discounts with paypal

Dan Green dgreen at truepresence.com
Mon Nov 26 15:38:56 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a colleague that uses Paypal. He sells only gift certificates and
uses drop down menus for quantity and amount.  He just to keep the page the
same but on clicking buy now have a 20% discount applies to the entire order
- no coupon code required.

Paypal isn't set-up to do this.  I found an article describing how to use
java script as a work-around.
http://members.aol.com/paypalhelper/simpcoup.html.  I need an interpreter.

If anyone can give me a hand with this I'd appreciate it.  Even better, if
you have time to do it please contact me offline and we can go over the
details. I'm focused entirely on web marketing and don't get into design and
development anymore.

Thanks,

Dan