[Hidden-tech] * holiday networking dinner event - rsvp *

Shana V. Bourcier shana at infiniteworth.net
Fri Nov 23 12:24:31 EST 2007

Kick off the holiday season by joining us next Tuesday, Nov 27, for a
special holiday networking dinner event at the Delaney House in Holyoke,
hosted by eWomenNetwork-Western Mass, with live festive music, dinner,
silent auction fundraiser, holiday shopping displays and informal and
facilitated networking.

We want to meet you personally, learn about your business, exchange ideas
and connections and together enjoy an evening of great company, food and
fun, so join us!

Karen Hinds, consultant, author and CEO of http://workplacesuccess.com will
share her expertise on the Power of Building Strategic Alliances, empowering
us to network effectively, build valuable relationships, and align with
others to propel our growth and impact.

Details and register right online @
https://events.ewomennetwork.com/event/details.php?eid=7542.

Hidden-Tech will have a table at this event, with other businesses and
organizations showcasing, so bring along materials to share and plenty of
business cards. Guests come seeking ideas/referrals/services to support
their business growth and we want to know what you have to offer and do
business with and support you.   This will be a diverse gathering of
entrepreneurs, business owners, artists and professionals, and many
interested in making connections to leverage their impact through
technology.

It'll be a great night for all.  I look forward to meeting you.

Cheers,

Shana

Partnering with us to promote this event is Business to Business Magazine -
Reminder Publications with December cover and feature article on Home-Based
Businesses.

http://www.resultspublishinggroup.com/businesstobusiness/

Shana V. Bourcier

PO Box 569

Hampden, MA 01036

home 413.566.8443 cell 413.626.2708

Chief Visionary Catalyst

Infinite Worth Enterprises, Inc.

 <http://www.infiniteworth.net> www.infiniteworth.net

creativity * diversity * charity * dignity * community * integrity *
prosperity

Infinite World Travel

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz> www.infiniteworldtravel.biz

sign up for our "steals & deals" global travel updates

 <http://www.ytbassociations.com> www.ytbassociations.com

private label travel sites - fundraising technology for non-profits

Managing Director

eWomenNetwork - Western Mass

 <http://www.ewomennetwork.com> www.ewomennetwork.com

#1 resource for connecting and promoting women and their businesses

 <http://www.infiniteworldtravel.biz/>

  <http://bms.burnlounge.com/deliver.aspx?c=bsa4>