[Hidden-tech] Happy TDAY - enjoy!

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Nov 22 10:43:06 EST 2007

Hi all,

So sorry to miss the gathering last night, but I had business on my plate.

But I wanted to wish all in the Hidden-Tech community a wonderful,
safe and peaceful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for,
particularly each other.

On a more humorous note, I thought you'd all enjoy this week's blog
entry on EONS.com where I look at the many ways you can make "a
killing" selling turkeys online. Thanks to Jeanne Yocum, one of our
long-time PR/programming experts, for introducing me to heritage
turkeys. It was from that long ago conversation that I got the idea
of this entry.

http://www.eons.com/groups/group/building-a-virtual-company

best,

Amy Zuckerman