[Hidden-tech] Pay-per-view screencasts?

Jean Graef jean.graef at montague.com
Thu Nov 8 11:32:47 EST 2007

This a question related to the thread about streaming video hosting services.

I'm looking for a service or suite of software programs that will let me sell pay-per-view screencasts (audio + slide show) in the same way that the cable company charges for movies.

I know there are places that will host screencasts, but I don't think they have the pay-per-view piece. This would be a business-to-business, not a consumer service, so the volume per screencast wouldn't be very high.

Any ideas or people to contact?

Regards,
Jean
Jean Graef