[Hidden-tech] Peter Hutchins featured on AZ's blog - more of you coming

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Thu Nov 8 10:18:33 EST 2007

Hi all,

If you tune into my EONS blog today you'll recognize Peter Hutchins,
known there as Peter H. He's been giving me and my EONS folks great
advice on Web development.

I've got several more Hidden-Techies lined up as advisers, and others
will be profiled in the months to come.

If you have an expertise to offer the hundreds of thousands of EONS
members in need of every kind of advice to build a business, find me
at az at a-zinternational.com. I tap my Hidden-Tech friends, first,
because I know you're the best.

On EONS you can find the blog through the "experts" link on the home
page under People (at the bottom where there are listings). Or you
can join my Building a Virtual Company group.

yours,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder