[Hidden-tech] Google Apps

Michael Eger Michael.Eger at michaelegerconsulting.com
Wed Nov 7 17:45:55 EST 2007

For those that know me it is no secret that I am huge fan of all of
Google properties. Well they have a new property, Google Apps.
https://www.google.com/a/

>From what I understand this is a integrated offering that google
allows you to build a site with your own branding. with the google
apps behind it Email, calender, docs,  web building tools and more. My
read of this product is it could replace the need for Exchange and
Sharepoint for smaller offices, and free us from managing and backing
up one more server.

I have just signed up myself, with the goal to experiment with the Web
building and groupware tools.

I like to hear back from everybody that tried to is thinking of trying
this product. You can't beat the price.

-Michael Eger