[Hidden-tech] Airport Extreme - printer

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Thu May 24 08:56:18 EDT 2007

Is anyone on this list currently using an Airport Extreme and using
it to print wirelessly? If you are and you're happy with your
wireless printing experience, can you please email me the make and
model number of the printer you're using.

I purchased an Airport Extreme yesterday, hooked it up, only to
discover that my HP printer is one of the printers that will not work
with an Airport Extreme.

Also, one other Airport Extreme question. There is a USB port on the
back of the Airport Extreme for connecting a printer or a external
hard drive. Is it possible to use a USB extension so that I can plug
a printer and external hard drive to that USB port simultaneously vs.
having to constantly plug and unplug the printer and external hard
drive?

Thanks for your help.

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford