[Hidden-tech] Press Contacts

Tom Gajda thomasgajda at charter.net
Thu May 24 07:19:32 EDT 2007

Hi,

About four months ago, a member published an email list of press contacts
for what appeared to be nearly every Western Mass newspaper.

I saved this email message carefully recognizing the value of the list. I
even flagged it.

Now that I need it, I cannot find it anywhere in my Outlook files.

Could someone who still has the email with the press contact list please
repost it.

I apologize for the duplicate work, but hopefully reposting will also help
new Hidden-Tech members who have joined the group in the last several
months.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom Gajda