[Hidden-tech] Word Press Blogging software

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Wed May 9 09:37:11 EDT 2007

I suppose my answer is in the category of 'aw sucks' as we be some of
those programmer types

BUT since our programmers tend to get tied up in paying projects, and
our blogs are internal
projects - our marketing and business development people have been left
to their own and
have done pretty well with only marginal assistance  And this is even
more true if you
are using the hosted Wordpress - while we run WP on our own servers

I'll have Natasha contact you directly to see if she can be of help.

Rich

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/