[Hidden-tech] scanner software for Brother MFC 8600

andrew bellak andrew at financialdevelopmentagency.com
Wed May 2 12:24:52 EDT 2007

I have a Brother MFC (multi-function) 8600 unit for which I have lost the
document scanning software.  It originally came with Scansoft Textbridge and
PaperPort circa 1999.

Does anyone have this software that I can re-install or can folks recommend
other, free - low-cost software that may work with this unit & Windows XP?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Bellak

Andrew at financialdevelopmentagency.com

Fundraising and Corporate Responsibility Consulting

www.financialdevelopmentagency.com

413-253-0239 office

646-552-5783 mobile

"You must be the change you want to see in the world" - Mohandas Gandhi