[Hidden-tech] Ques for Techie's -- looking for suggestions on LAMP Stack for Windows-

Jan Werner jwerner at jwdp.com
Fri Mar 30 11:56:09 EDT 2007

VMware Workstation will allow you to create your own custom images which
can then be run anywhere using the free player application.

Workstation 6.0 (which is now at RC stage) substantially enhances the VM
  capabilities. For more information or to try out the open beta, see
http://www.vmware.com/products/beta/ws/releasenotes_ws60_beta.html

I believe they also have a Fusion (Workstation for Mac) beta available.

Jan Werner