[Hidden-tech] Ques for Techie's -- looking for suggestions on LAMP Stack for Windows-

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Fri Mar 30 07:07:31 EDT 2007

Although I suppose it is better called WAMP (Windows, Apache, Mysql, Php)

We are looking for a MS-Windows complement to what we run on our regular
servers to be used
mainly for training -- possibly for some desktop application development.

What I'd like is suggestions from those with experience with the
recommended software,
it is especially important that the combination of programs can be
easily turned off or on,
since we won't want it to be running all the time esp on personal
laptops used for teaching.

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/