[Hidden-tech] New Apple store in Holyoke Mall

Tom Adams / Reelife reelifeproductions at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 10:21:07 EDT 2007

David,

No, sorry.. but I sure would like to know about it too...let me know when you find out more. thanks

Regards,

Tom Adams

Director/Owner
Reelife Documentary Productions
using today's technology to educate, entertain and enlighten

"cool digital audio/video stuff...not boring or dumb"
413.575.9707
reelifeproductions at mac.com, www.reelifeproductions.com
http://web.mac.com/reelifeproductions
Williamsburg, MA, USA
(I'm currently out of the Reelife Office...emailing remotely)