[Hidden-tech] Site visit detail for WorkshopLive

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Thu Mar 22 18:03:13 EDT 2007

I suppose folks would want to know the time, too (sorry),
Ed

Thursday, March 29, 2007
5:30 to 7:30pm

WorkshopLive is located at 877 South Street (Rte. 7), Pittsfield, about a
half-mile north of Asters.
    Heading north, take a right at the first traffic light after passing
Aster's restaurant.
    Heading south, this will be the first traffic light after the country
club (in which case, obviously, take a left).

Ed