[Hidden-tech] AZ HT Birthday Party Directions

az at a-zinternational.com az at a-zinternational.com
Fri Mar 16 15:00:52 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,

I was so happy to think of Hidden-Tech turning five years old on May 7
that I forgot to provide directions for those who do not know where
Wentworth Farm is. I'm sure you can all locate the new Amherst Chamber of
Commerce Offices as they are in the former front of the Amherst Cinema on
Amity Street (and there is always Mapquest!).

To get to Wentworth Farm and the Pond (just down the trailhead):

Heading east:

Take Rt. 9 and turn right at the LAST LIGHT in town -- Gatehouse Road.

The entrance to Wentworth Farm is just as the road takes a bend to the
left about a quarter of a mile from the Gatehouse Road light. There's a
chain link fence and usually plenty of cars to mark the spot.

Heading west:

Turn left at Gatehouse Road and follow the signs.

The event will move over to the Chamber offices if there is serious rain
forecast or even ongoing drizzle. We'll stay outside if it's just
overcast.

More postings as time goes on!

Email me if you want to help at az at a-zinternational.com. The cake and
drinks are on me as a thanks to ALL OF YOU for five years of hard work
building something wonderful.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder