[Hidden-tech] Hidden-Tech receiving national kudos

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Mar 14 16:12:37 EDT 2007

Hey all,

Just to let you know that my article on Hidden-Tech and the virtual
work place is out nationally in SITE SELECTION. No one gets named in
this one, but the organization gets a big plug. And that's great as
you will all be discussing the direction of Hidden-Tech next week, I
hope! I won't be there, but I will be happy to see the network take
charge and create whatever it is you want from my vision of long ago.

More PR for the organization and the board coming in the weeks and
months to come as I travel here and there and go back to an earlier
role - writer and promoter.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
Hidden-Tech Founder